Automatic digital pH value control for CO2 operation
Operations like CO2 addition to the water depend on the pH value and, correspondingly, can easily be controlled and regulated via the pH value. The seramic pH Controller monitors the pH value of the aquarium water and controls a connected CO2 fertilization system according to the adjusted parameters. To do so, the unit to be controlled is connected to the seramic pH Controller by means of a socket, the desired pH ranges are set and then independently and reliably controlled and regulated by the seramic pH Controller.
The solenoid valve included in the kit can be connected to common CO2 systems and regulates CO2 addition depending on the pH value.
The kit consists of:
- digital seramic pH Controller with power connection and external plug
- solenoid valve
- sera pH electrode
- 2 suction cups and universal holder
- universal holder plate
- sera test solution pH 4,0 (with safety color indicator “red”) 100 ml (3.38 fl.oz.)
- sera test solution pH 4,0 (with safety color indicator “green”) 100 ml (3.38 fl.oz.)
- 3 m (3.3 yd.) CO2 hose 4/6
- non-return valve
- information for use
Tip: The seramic pH Controller is also suited for operating calcium reactors and dosage pumps.
|セラ pHコントロール||1 pcs||08005|