sera flore CO2 fertilization system
Fertilization system with complete accessories for safe CO2 supply
CO2 is the main nutrient for aquatic plants, a balanced CO2 supply is one of the most important factors for splendid growth. The sera flore CO2 fertilization system allows optimal supply of aquariums up to 300 liters (79 US gal.). The high quality of the included components ensures safe and, above all, easy operation.
The kit consists of:
- sera CO2 pressure gas bottle (450 g/15.9 oz. CO2) with external valve tested quality with protection cage, wall holder and standard connection thread (21,8 x 14). Refillable.
- sera flore CO2 pressure reducer precision pressure reducer with integrated fine adjustment valve, made in Germany. Reduces the bottle pressure (approx. 50 – 60 bar/725 – 871.2 p.s.i.) to the required working pressure (0.1 – 2.5 bar/1.45 – 36.3 p.s.i.).
- sera flore CO2 pressure diffuser allows maximal dissolution of the CO2 in water, thus prevents CO2 loss
- CO2 hose (5 m/5.5 yd.) and non-return valve avoids aquarium water flowing back into the CO2 fertilization system
- sera CO2 long-term indicator for permanently monitoring the CO2 level in water
- sera florena 100 ml (3.38 fl.oz.) and sera flore daydrops 50 ml (1.7 fl.oz)
- Adapter for non-refillable CO2 bottles
Tip: The seramic pH Controller ensures automatic switchoff during the night.
|sera flore CO2 fertilization system||1 pc(s)||08060|